Terms of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All products that are sold by Sex Ed Reclaimed must be paid for in full at the time of purchase.
- Payment can be made in full by credit card, prepaid debit card and gift card only.
- Lifetime access. One time payment. A biblically based sex ed curriculum you can use year after year in your co-op, classroom, church or school building. Workbooks included.
- Due to fluctuating costs, prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- In the event of a price increase, Sex Ed Reclaimed will send any order that has been accepted before the price increase at the lower price.
Order Cancellations and Changes
- Orders for items may be canceled, without charges, prior to delivery
- No exceptions to the policy will be made.
COUNTRY & STATE SALES TAX
State sales taxes are charged on all orders.
- Sex Ed Reclaimed products are warranted to be free from defective materials and workmanship for the period listed below.
- Sex Ed Reclaimed will repair or replace, at the sole and absolute discretion of Sex Ed Reclaimed, any product that is to be found defective.
- Tampering with any products in any way voids any ETL and Sex Ed Reclaimed warranty.
- This warranty is limited to the replacement of the videos themselves.
- Sex Ed Reclaimed shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damage including labor, loss of use, and loss of profit or injury to persons.
- Sex Ed Reclaimed reserves the right to examine all products prior to the determination of any warranty status and has the sole and absolute discretion if any defective products are to be replaced.
- The warranty period will start at the date of purchase.
- No warranty claim will be processed without returned products and copies of the purchase invoice.